Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Steve Bristol to Conduct Girl Fart Orchestra Next Year at INC


Miami based musician, Steve Bristol, has an extreme fart fetish and he's ready to take it from fartfantasy.net to the stage. "Next year at INC I wanna conduct butts, not just any though, only women. I figure if they have skirts on with nothing underneath it would be kind of rated X, but not like Costes, but close...I just want to be around all the bubble butts blasting." Bristol already has women lined up for his orchestra but is seeking more. "It won't just be girls farting. It will be real music. I'm gonna mic the butts and add effects and my own flare to the fart sounds. I refer to it as 'intra-anal-acoustic' music." If any ladies are interested in performing at next year's INC in the Fart Orchestra you can message Bristol on Facebook.

5 comments:

MSTiZA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MSTiZA said...

i know the perfect lass with a singing ass.

kneegorestravinski said...

due tell

Anonymous said...

I love fart noises! Rock on Steven!

Anonymous said...

Can you not find some women willing to light their farts on fire on stage? This would be very dramatic. From a safety point of view, they would have to wear stout jeans or shorts or possibly a denim skirt.

Cotton is best as thin man made materials could melt.