Friday, April 01, 2011

Bombs, Cock ESP, Drugs, Blood, Glitter and Eugenics Council



Last week at a Cock ESP/Eugenics Council show in Chicago some bombs went off...literally. Cock ESP's set consisted of a guy bleeding everywhere having a drug freak-out, some girl rolling around on the floor naked covered in dirt, blood, and glitter who was definitely not Jason Wade or C. Lavender, but they were all there playing, knocking over speakers and having metal kids yell "You suck!" at them. Eugenics Council then came on deciding it was time to use some major props in their set a.k.a. bombs. Check out the video:

EUGENICS COUNCIL from GONZO CHICAGO on Vimeo.



Afterwords, everything was covered in bomb dust, there were injured people, the p.a. was broken and Ted from 2 Dead Sluts 1 Good Fuck's gear was destroyed. The girls in the video who left during the set met up with the guys from Cock ESP for some sexy time after the show. Guess the were ready to use those glitter encrusted Ke$ha condoms.



9 comments:

Gary Stevens said...

they did the same shit at my house back in like 02. luckily everyone made it out alive.

Reid said...

fuckin hipsters never saw it coming. wish i could have seen them back when they had the shotguns too.

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site,
for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this web site conations truly fastidious funny material too.


Feel free to visit my web-site - Hold'em Online Poker

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, for the reason that i wish
for enjoyment, as this this web site conations truly fastidious funny material too.



my blog ... Hold'em Online Poker
Also see my web page: high-poker.net

Anonymous said...

I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely loved every bit
of it. I have you book marked to check out new things you post…

Also visit my blog :: acoustic guitar a chord

Anonymous said...

This іs really interestіng, You aгe а very ѕkilleԁ blogger.

Ӏ've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Also visit my web-site ... BlackChipPoker Promotions ()

Anonymous said...

Grеat pοst. I wаs сhecking constantly this blоg anԁ I'm impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

my web page: Red Kings Poker Offer

Anonymous said...

I create a leave a response when I especially еnjoy
a рost on a website or if I haνe ѕomething to
contributе to the ԁiscussiοn.

It's caused by the passion displayed in the post I looked at. And after this article "Bombs, Cock ESP, Drugs, Blood, Glitter and Eugenics Council". I was actually excited enough to write a comment :) I actually do have a few questions for you if you usually do not mind. Is it just me or does it appear like a few of these comments come across like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd like to follow you.
Wοuld you liѕt еνery one of all
your communal siteѕ likе уour Facebook page, twitter feed, or lіnkedіn profile?


Stoρ by my ωeb-site Amеrісas Ϲаrdrоom Ρoker Bonus ()

Anonymous said...

WOW ϳuѕt what I ωаs sеarching for.
Cаme here by searching for deliгium

Fеel fгee to viѕit mу blog ClickSіte ()